Saturday, July 11, 2009

A little bit restless

So I've now been on bed rest for 11 weeks. That's 77 days, but who is counting? Most of the time, I'm all right with this. Ashlinn keeps me entertained when she's awake, and work keeps me busy when she naps. At least, when I'm inside all day I don't have to deal with summer's heat too much, right? And of course, tons of people have made this a lot easier than it could have been as they've brought meals, visited, taken me to doctor appointments, etc. So yeah, it hasn't been too bad.

But sometimes I do get a bit restless, like right now. My back hurts from being in the same two positions all the time, and my hands and feet are starting to tingle a little bit throughout the day. And I really want to get out and go barbecue on the beach for some reason. I feel a little bit bored when everyone else in the house is busy and Ashlinn's asleep and I have no work to do, and I'm just sitting here with my computer in front of me and wondering what I should do.

It's not forever, though. I'm really close to being done with this whole bed rest business. And then I'll have a newborn baby and absolutely NO time to get bored or restless, I'm sure. :)

No comments: