Monday, June 29, 2009

Well, I've made it past 29 weeks, and I don't have gestational diabetes after all. I have had more contractions though lately. I was supposed to have a doctor appointment tomorrow, but the office just called to cancel and move the appointment to next week. Until then, I'll just hang tight and be as careful as possible and hope that the contractions are not doing anything to my cervix. They are not progressive or regular like they would be if I were actually in labor, but I do have quite a few each day, so we'll see... Maybe my doctor can give me a different prescription to keep my contractions down.

Other than that, not much is going on over here. I did stay up alllllllll night working a few nights ago, so I've been pretty tired the past few days. But things are pretty good. My parents will be visiting this week for the 4th, and we'll celebrate my next milestone, 30 weeks, then. So that will be fun. I'm thinking the occasion calls for some more chocolate pie. ;)

1 comment:

Film Child said...

How exciting that your parents are coming into town. I miss you.